Nikon NE-102 Theodolite FEATURES and BENEFITS
- Designed for general construction and survey applications, Nikon NE-100 Series electronic digital theodolites give you accurate measurements in an affordable, easy-to-use platform. Each of the four models has an ergonomic keypad with onetouch keys for all functions, and a large backlit LCD display helps you work productively in the field.
- You can instantly convert vertical angles to percent of grade, reset the horizontal angle to zero and lock the horizontal angle displayed on the LCD while you reposition or repeat a measurement. Angle accuracies differ between the models. The NE-100 offers 10" angle accuracy, while the NE-101 offers 7". Both the NE-102 and 103 models offer 5" angle accuracy with the NE-103 featuring vertical axis compensation. NE-102 and NE-103 also have a rear display and keypad.
- NE-100 series theodolites feature five easy-to-use, one-touch keys: four to perform all common functions and a fifth to control the backlit LCD display and reticle illumination. NE-100 Series theodolites feature a built-in reticle illuminator and backlit LCD display that allow you to work inside buildings as well as in tunnels, mines and other environments with little or no light. These features also come in handy during low light conditions outdoors, such as near dawn or dusk.
- Unlike other instruments that require specialized batteries, NE-100 Series theodolites use six standard AA batteries. What’s more, those batteries can power all models for about 48 hours. A three-level bar graph on the LCD screen displays remaining battery power.
- With the Nikon NE-100 Series theodolite models, you can count on reliable performance in tough conditions. The NE‑100/101 models have an IP54 rating, meaning water can splash on them from any direction with no harmful effects. Nikon NE-102/103 models have a higher rating of IP56 which means they’re waterproof and dustproof.
- 5", 7" and 10" accuracies available
- Four models to choose from: NE-100/101/102/103
- Accurate, affordable, easy-to-use
- Ergonomic keypad
- One-touch function keys
- Large, backlit LCD display
- NE-100/101 models are water-resistant
- NE-102/103 models are waterproof
Nikon NE-102 Theodolite INCLUDES
- Nikon NE-102 Construction Theodolite
- Leveling Base Type
- Plastic Carrying Case
Nikon NE-102 Theodolite TECHNICAL DATA
- Image: Erect
- Magnification: 30×
- Effective objective diameter: 45mm (1.77in)
- Field of view: 1°20' (2.3m at 100m/2.3ft at 100ft)
- Minimum focusing distance: 0.7m (2.3ft)
- Stadia multiplier: 100
- Stadia addend: 0
- Minimum display: 5"/10", 1mgon/2mgon, 0.02Mil/0.05Mil
- Accuracy (Standard deviation based on DIN18723): 5"/1.5mgon
- Reading system: Electronic readout by incremental optical encoder • Single-side horizontal angle reading • Single-side vertical angle reading
- Display unit: Degree, Gon, or Mil
- Image: Erect
- Magnification: 3×
- Field of view: 5°
- Focusing range: 0.5m (1.6ft) ~ (infinity)
- Plate level: 30"/2mm
- Circular level: 10'/2mm
- Main unit (with batteries installed): Approx. 4.6kg (10.1 lbs)
- Case (including accessories): 2.5kg (5.4 lbs))
- Operating Temperature Range: -20° ~ +50°C
- Operating Temperature Range: Standard 1.5V AA (R6P/SUM-3) x 6 Operating time: Approx. 22hrs (with Manganese SUM-3 at 25°C)