Spectra DG813 Dialgrade Pipe Laser
Compact, Tough and Smart - Perfection in a Pipe
When speed, improved reliability, robustness and long lasting performance are required for Pipe Laying the Spectra Precision DG813 is the answer. Completely waterproof, with large self-levelled grade range, the DG813 is so fast, so smart and so easy to use that it is an unsurpassed laser tool for pipe laying.
|Spectra Precision DG813 Pipe Laser INCLUDES|
Spectra DG813 Pipe Laser OVERVIEW
Designed to fit around tighter inverts, the Spectra Precision DG813 delivers the most productive pipe laying experience in the market. They are extremely rugged and thrive in demanding underground conditions. Benefitting from the latest technology developed by Spectra Precision, the beams move quickly and accurately for alignment and grade. The top of the range model, DG813, comes with a smart Spot Finder, which the laser can align to automatically and can also calculate the grade - great for checking previous work on a second day set-up.
The DG813 works over a distance of 500 feet providing a full operation in a single set-up between manholes. The new RC803 remote control provides full funcion control and utilizes infra-red light in a pipe forup to 500 feet control. For "over the top" setups, the remote utilizes radio communications up to a distance of 430 feet.
Large graphical user interface can be seen easily when the laser is in a manhole. All funcions are available via graphical menu which makes it simple and easy to use - no secret button pressing and short learning curve means it can be handed to anyone in your crew with little or no training. The sam graphical interface is used at the RC803 remote control.
In addition, the DG813 comes with a smart Spot Finder SF803 which increases even further the productivity. This Spectra DG813 has Automatic Functions that can detect the beam and align automatically to the center of the Spot Finder, ideal for first day set-up, and can also calculate the grade – great for checking previous work on a second day set-up!
Premium Functions: BEAM ALIGNMENT, BEAM DETECTION, and GRADE CALCULATION - only on Spectra DG813 Pipe Laser.
The DG813 has a bright beam moving quickly and accurately for alignment and grade. It can be easily spotted in the pipe and enhanced with the patented target that bends the beam upwards making it easy to see when looking down at the pipe reducing the need to bend down to see the beam when in the trench or standing above the trench.
Multiple attachments are available allowing the DG813 to be mounted in pipes of any size from 6-inches (150 mm) upwards. A blower is also available to evenly circulate air through the pipe to avoid refraction of the beam inside the pipe.
Simple to use, with the new menu driven user interface, the DG813 helps you improve efficiency and provide unprecedented performance and reliability. Working in the trenches just got easier with the new range of pipe lasers from Spectra Precision.
Spectra Precision DG813 FEATURES and BENEFITS
- New reduced length allows easy set-up even in tight inverts
- Self levelling range of -12% to +40% over the entire grade range
- Cross axis compensation provides a quicker more accurate set-up as the laser does not have to be level in the pipe – place it in the pipe it levels, you work.
- Bright visible beam that works up to 150m (500ft)
- RC803 remote works via radio 130m (430ft) or infra-red 150m (500ft) for both “over-the-top” set-up and in pipe/trench set-up.
- Large, bright, graphical user interface makes the screen easier to see and use when in or out of the pipe. Same graphical user interface can be seen on the remote – what you see on the laser you see on the remote.
- The DG813 has flexible power options that provide 40 hours operating time (NiMH rechargeable batteries with Worldwide charger) and 50 hours (alkaline batteries) Alkaline batteries can be used directly in the laser without a seperate battery pack. Additional car charger can be purchased to keep you working even when out in remote areas.
- The Spectra Precision DG813 has advanced functions that make setting up and using it easier and more accurate:
- Line-Set/Check – allows the user to align the laser to the manhole quickly and easily to set direction. The beam will go up to 100% allowing easy alignment even in short trenches
- Line Scan – provides a quick alignment to the center of the target for the second day setup
- Line Alert- notifies the user if the set-up is disturbed eliminating costly re-work from errors
- The SF803 Spot Finder, when used with the DG813, provides other automatic funcions making it the smartest pipe laser in the industry:
- Spot Align - automatically aligns the DG813 to the center fo the Spot Finder in the pipe or to the direction of the manhole when used in a deep, short trench or "Over the Top" set-up.
- Spot Match - a great tool for checking that pipe has been installed to the correct grade or for finding the grade of existing pipe work. Can also be used to calculate the grade between manholes.
- SpotLok - can be used to easily establish a steep slope reference or to lock the beam in a desired position for applications such as solar farms where the beam could be subject to drift.
- Spot Search - can be used to manually locate the beam over long distances out of the trench.
Spectra Precision DG813 Pipe Laser APPLICATIONS
- Installation of gravity flow sanitary pipelines
- Storm sewer pipelines
- Pipe jacking
- Tunnel boring
- Can be used in a pipe or in “Over the Top” set-ups
- Steep slope applications at mountain areas
- Installation of solar farms
SPECTRA PRECISION DG813 KEY FEATURES
The Spectra DG813 features the largest automatic leveling range in the industry providing quick, easy setups, regardless of grade. Unlike traditional pipe lasers, they eliminate the need for rough leveling and minimize crew training. Simply set up the laser in the pipe, manhole or open cut without the need to swivel or rough level the unit.
This unique feature is ideal for working in high-vibration or wet conditions where the pipe lasers may be disturbed. The beam flashes to notify you that the setup line has been disturbed, eliminating the necessity of rework. Combined with the self-leveling warning, you’ll always complete the job correctly, on time and on budget!
The Line Set/Check capability of both pipe lasers allows you to raise the beam up to 100% outside of the trench for fast line setup or checking. Raising the laser beam out of the trench to an above-ground stake saves you time—instead of having to move the excavator off line during setup of the pipe laser, you can just get on with your job. In addition, the Line Set-Check feature is ideal for rechecking the line for pipe jacking after each push.
SPOT FINDER SF803
This advanced tool detects manual and automatic beams of the Dialgrade DG813 Pipe Laser. Spot Align, Spot Match and SpotLok are unique features that make the DG813 the smartest pipe laser in on the planet.
Our patented Target Lens collects the beam and transfers the spot up to the pipe layer’s angle of view, making it very easy to see the laser beam (inclusive in the standard package).
Grade Range -12% to +40%
Self Leveling over the entire grade range and full cross axis compensation
SPEED Ultra-Fast beam movement
Operating Range up to 500-foot with radio / IR remote control
BIG and Intuitive Graphic Display at the Laser and Remote Control
IP68 protection (dust and waterproof)
Flexible power options (NiMH / Alkaline) Batteries
Advanced Functions squeezing work time: LINE SET/CHECK (first day set-up), LINE SCAN (second day set-up) and LINE ALERT
Automatic Functions for beam alignment, beam detection, and grade calculation - DG813 ONLY
Spectra Precision DG813 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Accuracy, Self-Leveling (level) 1,3
- ± 1.5 mm/30 m, (1/16 in @ 100 ft) 10 arc seconds
- Operating Range 1,2
- up to 500 feet (150 m)
- Laser Type red diode laser 600 - 680 nm
- Laser class Class 3A/3R, <5mW OR Class 2
- Self-leveling range
- Longitudinal Over the entire grade range with automatic cross axis compensation (no rough leveling required)
- Grade range -12% to +40%
- Line Range 20° ±1°
- Leveling indicators LCD indications; beam and LED flash
- Power source 10000mAh NiMH battery pack
- Battery life 1
- 40 hours NiMH
- 50 hours alkaline
- Temperature compensation Yes
- Length 9.8-inches (25 cm)
- Diameter 5.3-inches (13,5 cm)
- Operating Temperature -4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C)
- Storage temperature -4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
- Tripod attachments 5/8 x 11 horizontally
- Dust and Water proof IP68
- Weight 6.61-lbs(3,98 kg)
- Low voltage indication LCD battery indicator
- Low voltage disconnection unit shuts off
Remote Control Spectra RC803 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Radio operating range (Over the Top):1,3
- up to 425 foot (130 m)
- IR operating range (front) 1,4
- up to 500 foot (150 m)
- Power source 2 x 1.5V AA alkaline batteries
- Battery life 1 130 hours
- Dust and Water proof IP66
- Weight (incl. batteries) 0.57 lbs (0.26 kg)
SPOT FINDER Spectra SF803 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Operating range up to 500 ft (150 m):1,4
- Power source 4 x 1.5V AA alkaline batteries
- Battery life 30 hours 1
- Dust and Water proof IP67
- Weight (including batteries and slider) 0.95 lbs (0.43 kg)
|Spectra Precision DG813 Series Pipe Laser Components|
|Pipe Laser (DG813)||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Spot Finder (SF803)||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Centering Plate (1248)||✔|
|Large Centering Plate (1230)||✔||✔|
|Large Centering Plate Metric (1237)||✔|
|Adjustable Vertical Pole (1239)||✔||✔|
|Adjustable Pipe Target (956)||✔||✔||✔||✔|
(1) at 21° Celcius(2) Under optimal atmospheric circumstances
(3) Along the axis
(4) Depending on WIFI/WLAN ambient enviornment
Write a Review×
Spectra Precision Laser
Spectra Precision DG813 Pipe Laser with Dialgrade graphic-display, RC803 Remote and SF803 Spotfinder
Spectra Precision DG613 and DG813 Basic Functions
Check our Sale Price on the DG613 and DG813 Series Pipe Lasers...
The New Family Of Pipe Lasers From Spectra Precision
For more info on all Spectra Lasers visit us at spectralasers....
How Trimble s Newest Spectra Precision Pipe Lasers Differ from Previous Models
Spectra Precision DG613 and DG813 pipe lasers are more robust ...